NEW VERSION OF KILLBILLER
After a period of beta testing, KillBiller has just released a new version of its android application. This release represents about four months of work by the KillBiller team, and brings about a number of improvements. Its now even easier to compare the offers and plans from every mobile network, and we now facilitate switching between networks and tariffs in the application.
Download the new version of KillBiller here.
How much money are you unnecessarily spending on your mobile phone bill? Try our new version and see if switching networks could save you money right now. The major changes that you will notice as you upgrade to “Version 2.0″ are:
- Three Mobile Network plans. Three Mobile uses a “flex unit” system of charging which is now included in KillBiller’s results. We include their Flex Max, Mini Flex, and FlexiFix bill pay plans for now.
- Improved specification of data usage. If the autodetection of data looks dodgy, you can now specify your ‘data usage’ type – light, medium, or heavy.
- New options to get more information. You can now request a phone call from the network operator, visit the operator website directly, or, receive an email with a link to the plan to switch later.
- Mobile Plan Filters. We’ve added a much-requested feature to allow you to filter the plan list to only show plans of interest. Our new filter system allows you to filter by network, contract length, inclusion of phones, unlimited data, and 4G connection. So if you want to only see 1-month contract plans from Vodafone and Three that support 4G, this is now possible.
- Compare two mobile plans. We have added a ‘compare’ button that allows you to get a side-by-side comparison of two different plans that are in your results list.
- New look and feel. The application looks nice and plays nice. We’re also gearing up this look and feel for release on iPhone in early 2015.
- Faster response time. New faster and bug-free calculation servers that spit out price comparisons in usually under 12 seconds.
- Plan awards. We now rate plans against each other and award ‘prizes’ for “Cheapest network Plan”, “Cheapest overall plan”, “Cheapest 12-month contract plan” etc. making the decision to switch network even easier.